This Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) and any applicable agreement entered into by you and Hivemind sets out the basis on which Hivemind uses your personal information. For the purposes of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Hivemind Technologies Limited, of 16 Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7EG (collectively “Hivemind”).
Hivemind is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. Hivemind will use your personal information fairly and lawfully.
If you are viewing this Notice on https://hvmd.io (the “Site”), you accept that your use of the Site indicates your consent to the practices described in this Notice.
Whose personal information is collected?
Hivemind collects and uses information about the following groups of individuals:
- Clients and any of their directors, officers, employees, partners, shareholders or agents;
- Suppliers and service providers;
- Professional advisers and consultants;
- Individuals who contact Hivemind by email, phone or otherwise and any visitors to the Site; and
- Employees, contractors and other members of staff (current, prospective and former).
Types of personal information
Hivemind may collect and use personal information that is:
- Directly provided by you;
- Related to services provided to you by Hivemind;
- Received from your representatives or advisers;
- Received from third parties;
- Collected using cookies and other technologies when visiting the Site; or
- Sourced from public sources.
Purposes for collection personal information
Hivemind may use the information held about you to:
- Provide you with information about Hivemind’s products, services or events;
- Assess your suitability for products or services;
- Fulfil any contract between you and Hivemind;
- Fulfil any legal, regulatory or self-regulatory requirement that applies to Hivemind and/or any affiliate;
- Process your job application and assess your suitability for a vacancy with Hivemind;
- Ensure that the Site is effectively presented for you and for your computer or device;
- Administer the Site; and
- Respond to any enquiry or complaint raised by you.
Hivemind may also combine any information that you provide with the information received from other sources. This combined information may be used for the purposes set out above.
Hivemind may share your personal information with any affiliate for the purposes set out above.
Hivemind may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract Hivemind enters into with them or you;
- Your current, prospective and former employers;
- Marketing providers that assist with the delivery of information to you; and
- Analytics providers that assist in the improvement of the Site.
- Hivemind may also share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- If Hivemind or any of its affiliates sells or buys any business or assets, it may be necessary to share your personal information with the prospective seller or buyer;
- If Hivemind is acquired by a third party, the personal information held by Hivemind will be one of the transferred assets; or
- If there is a duty to share your personal information in order to fulfil any legal, regulatory or self-regulatory requirement that applies to Hivemind and/or any affiliates.
The security of your information
Hivemind is committed to protecting information that you provide. Physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are used to protect your information against unauthorised access, disclosure or loss. Authorised access to personal information is limited to only those employees, contractors and agents with a need to know, and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
Where Hivemind stores your personal information
The information that Hivemind collects from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by Hivemind or Hivemind’s suppliers operating outside of the EEA for the purposes set out above. By submitting your personal information to Hivemind, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Hivemind will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with the Notice.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you and to request that such information is not used for any particular purpose (for example to provide you with information about Hivemind’s products, services, research or events). You can exercise these rights by writing to;
Hivemind Technologies Limited
27 Hammersmith Grove
Changes to this Notice
Any changes Hivemind may make to this Notice will be posted on the Site. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Notice.